Online Games Programmer –
Job Title : Online Games Programmer
• Works well on their own and in a team
• Experience with cross mobile/browser compatibility
• Passion for writing clean well documented code
• Strong understanding of version control
• Ability to solve problems with a can-do attitude
• Good communication skills
• Exposure of TDD methodologies
• Experience with WebGL or WebGL frameworks (pixi, phaser)
• Knowledge of Node.js
• Exposure to build tools and scripting
What to expect:
• The Online engineering team is currently 4-5 people.
• Day to day job would include visually programming games, contributing to the in-house framework, bug-fixing
• Perks include: small team and potential for professional growth, ability to have creative input and freedom within the job, flexible hours and potential to work from home (will need to be discussed), on-site Bistro with home-cooked food, pool table in the office.
• Location: Dunston Business Village, Dunston, Staffordshire.
Do you want to work with us?
To apply for a job with us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV.
Any successful applicant will be a forward thinking individual who is proactive in their approach
to work challenges and their career development. At Live 5 we are always looking to expand!!You can also Apply via any of our social media!!
New jobs will also be posted on our pages,
So keep an eye out for an out of this world opportunity!